Art, Community & Movement as Medicine
The following policies govern classes and open studio sessions at Coventina Healing Arts/Engaging Art Studio.
Please feel free to contact us (917-397-0757 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss any policies prior to registering for a class.
Engaging Art STUDIO
* Advance registration is required for all class series. We recommend that you call us to ensure space.
* When your registration is received and processed, we’ll contact you to confirm. Be sure to include correct contact information on the registration form.
* Late registration (joining a class after the series has begun) is possible on a space-available basis. The class fee will be pro-rated at $25/session rate.
* Drop-ins are possible on a space-available basis, please contact us to ensure availability. The drop-in rate is $25/session.
*Siblings can be registered for a 50% discount.
* Class fee includes all materials.
* Class fee is due upon registration and is required in order to guarantee your child’s spot.
Cancellations and Refunds
* You may cancel your registration for a class series prior to the beginning of the first class for a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
* You may withdraw from an ongoing series after the first or second class and receive a refund equal to half the class fee minus a $25 processing fee.
* No refund will be given for withdrawal from an ongoing series after the third class begins.
* No refund will be given for a missed class. Makeup sessions can sometimes be arranged if space is available in a comparable class;
contact us at 917-397-0757 to discuss.
* If the Engaging Art Studio needs to cancel a class due to inclement weather or illness, we will attempt to contact you with as much advance notice as possible. If we have to cancel a class, we will offer a make-up after the end of the series.
Parent & Child or Waiting Area
* We love having parents stay and participate in class. Parents are welcome to participate in any class for any age group.
* Classes for children under 3 years of age and Open Studio are “Parent & Child” only; stay and play with your child!
* If your child is 3+ you may stay in the waiting area if you prefer.
*Both our classes and our open studio prices include materials. We encourage experimentation and exploration, and understand that sometimes you need extras! However, we do request that you keep an eye on your little ones to help us conserve resources by preventing unnecessary waste.
Snacks, Allergies and Wellness
* Engaging Art Studio classes do not have snack time; however, you may bring snacks for your child to enjoy before or after class. No snacks—for adults or kids—are allowed during class or at the art tables.
* If there is someone signed up in your class with a severe allergy, we may request that you not bring specific foods to consume in the facility.
* Please do not bring a sick child to class; we know how hard sick days can be, but we want to keep everyone healthy!